Saturday, June 2, 2007

Is It Already Saturday Again?

Boy, did this week fly by! I can't believe it's already the weekend again. Ruston has been applying for residency programs for after graduation. He has two interviews set up in Salt Lake City (the UofU and the VA) later this month. I think he can apply to four more places, but we haven't decided on anything yet. We are still tossing around the possibility of Boise, Portland, Cleveland (not likely) or Colorado. With Utah being our #1 choice, we aren't sure if he should apply to more places or not. We'll see! Aside from school and applications, Ruston has had several softball games this week that take up a lot of his evenings. They run pretty late, but sometimes Elli and I go to watch anyway. She loves watching him play and can't wait to give him a high-five when he comes back to the bench. They are so cute together.

I'm trying to think of anything cute Elli has done lately. It's just so nice to have her be healthy again (and happy finally) that everything is cute recently. She has started calling her binky a "be-bink" and is asking for it a lot more than she used to. I think that car ride to North Carolina and back got her used to having a binky during non-sleeping times. We'll have to work on that again. Oh, she also has been watching a lot of Dora on tv these days, with me feeling so sick all the time, and in one episode when they asked her to say "map" she did! And then they asked her to say "backpack" she said "packpack" - close enough for me!! It's fun watching her learn.

I'm finding it harder to keep my house clean these days. With Ruston back at school this week, I haven't had him around to help me with dishes and stuff during the day. Things are getting a little out of control, but I just don't have the energy to do anything. I'm sure it will only last a few more weeks (the morning sickness) but I feel bad for Ruston and Elli between now and then. I know they love me and they both help out when they can. Elli usually makes things worse, but I know she's trying to help when I ask her. I have a great family!

We love you all and hope to talk to you soon.

No comments: