Saturday, May 19, 2007

The Calm Before The Storm!

This has been a nice week. We had some time to relax, do some yard work, and plan for the coming week. Our friends Larry & Misty are leaving town this week to check out prospective schools and dental practice locations for after graduation. As a favor, we are watching their two older kids, Kaleb (7) and Mayson (4)...oh, and their dog Ziggy. I'm sure things will be fine. We love their kids and I have some fun ideas planned for the week they will be with us. The only drawback is that this is also the week that the people I babysit for are going on vacation to Paris (an anniversary present I think) and they are not taking their boys! So I will be putting in some long hours until their step-mom can come pick them up after work. Ruston is going to be helping out a lot and I think that we will both be exhausted after the week is done. But what are friends for?

Elli has been sick again this week. She's had a temperature over 101 for 4 days now. It looks like those mouth sores are back and they are really causing her pain. We aren't sure what to do. She is so miserable and walks around whining all day. I am going to have Ruston stay home from church tomorrow and be with her. This would ber her first week in Nursery, but I'm not going to let her infect any other kids. She'll just have to wait until she's healthy.

Other than that, this has been a really quite week. I'm finally starting to feel a little sick. I haven't thrown up yet, but it's irritating anyway. I'll be fine, that's just part of being pregnant!

We hope you all have a great week. We love you!

No comments: