Saturday, February 28, 2009

Wedding Bells!!!

Hooray! I am so excited to announce that my brother Eric is getting married! Eric met Bruna, a beautiful Brazillian gal, in Myrtle Beach, SC. They are in love and so happy to be getting married Saturday March 21st at Noon. They'll tie the knot at my parent's ward building, in Estacada, OR. I haven't met Bruna yet (although neither of my brothers met Ruston before we got married due to their being overseas in the Army), but I have heard so many great things about her. My parents think she is wonderful and they love how sweet Eric is to her too.

After going back to SC when the wedding is through, they will hang out for a few months and then take their Honeymoon to Brazil to visit her family in July. How fun is that! Ruston and I thought about going too, but it's just a little too much money in the long run. But at least getting them a gift will be easy - I'll give you two hints: it's green and spends well!

I will drive over to Portland on the Monday before the wedding (the 16th) to spend most of the week helping get everything ready. Elli and Addison will come too of course. Ruston will fly out after he's done with work Friday. I can't wait - this is so exciting! The last Lougheed wedding.

Congratulations Eric and Bruna!

2 comments:

Becky said...

Yay! We are so excited for them too. I wish I were able to come out there any help you guys. I'll send Aaron with a camera and hopefully he'll take lots of great pictures. Miss you guys!

Lauren said...

Congrats to Eric from the Spendlove's. I'm glad he is happy and found the right gal. Enjoy this fun time and I'll look forward to seeing fun pictures. Love you guys lots and lots!!