Thursday, October 4, 2007

No News Is Good News...I Guess

Okay, so this time I took forever to update the blog because our internet has not been working for several weeks. As you can see, we fixed it today. But to be honest not much has been going on anyway. Ruston is busy studying (yes, I said studying) for an upcoming exam. Elli is still learning new words and getting more adorable by the moment. And I just keep getting bigger, well, my tummy does anyway. I promise I will get a picture of my tummy's profile up on the blog soon. Ruston has just been too busy and obviously Elli can't hold the camera yet. So keep checking back.

I thought this school year would fly so fast, like last year. But actually it has dragged on so long. Here we are in the beginning of October...still! I suppose the second half will go faster, after the baby is born and we know if Ruston's getting into a residency program. But all this waiting is getting exhausting! It's like our lives are put on hold until January. That seems like an eternity from now.

Actually things should start picking up in a few weeks. We decided that now would be the best time to go on a family vacation to Florida. We probably won't come back this way after Ruston graduates (at least with only one kid!), so at the end of this month the three of us will fly to Orlando and spend some time seeing the sights and enjoying the great weather there! We figured it would be cheapest now since Elli isn't quite two yet we don't have to pay for her flight. And we got a great deal in a timeshare condo. They aren't even making us take a tour or listen to a sales pitch because they already know we are too poor. So we just get to have a relaxing weekend as a family. Don't worry, we'll take lots of pictures!

This weekend is general conference for church, so we probably won't be doing anything very exciting - or at least worth writing about. I'll shoot for next weekend to update the blog again and see how that goes! Thanks for reading! I love you all!

No comments: