Saturday, April 21, 2007

Here Comes The Sun!

At last! We have sunshine! What a nice treat. It's about 68 degrees today and I can't wait to get outside. The summer is coming and we are looking forward to making a couple trips to see family. No exact plans have been made yet, but we're getting closer.

Aaron is graduating from BYU next week (April 27th) and I wish that we could be there to support him. Good job Aaron! I love you and am so proud of all the hard work you have done to support your family and also our country. You are a wonderful brother and words can't express how much I look up to you for the choices you have made in your life. I hope that you are happy and can't wait for you to move East so that we can spend more time together. Congratulations!

Ruston is starting his last week of classes and clinic for the semester. After finals (the 1st week of May) he's looking forward to a lot of golf and getting some things done around the house. Then when school starts up again later in May, he will officially be a Senior. One more year! Wow, I can't believe how fast time has gone. It's really exciting for us.

Elli has been sick this week. She had a really high fever (like 102-103) for a few days and when I took her to the doctor, they said she had a virus that was causing really painful sores in her mouth. Since you can't do anything about viruses, we just have to wait it out and keep giving her baby-motrin to keep the fever down. She seems to be feeling much better yesterday and today, but you can tell the sores still hurt her sometimes. Also, the sores are contagious so she can't play with any of her friends in case anyone shares/chews on toys. I won't take her to church this Sunday, but after that she should be fine. Thanks for your prayers!

My life has been pretty typical this week. I am babysitting two boys in the afternoons (sons of one of Ruston's teachers) and that has kept me busy. The boys are older (9 and 12) so I don't have to do much. But they have a good mom and she wants someone to be home with them when they are done with school. It's fun and gets us out of the house for a few hours each day. Plus, they have a black lab who loves Elli. It's so cute to see them play together.

So, that's our life this week. Thanks for reading. We love you all!

No comments: